Personal Financial Planning
Your personal estate refers to every asset that you own, as well as any liabilities that you have.These include movable and immovable property, vehicles, investments and debts.
It is mistakenly believed that estate planning revolves solely around life insurance policies. Although life policies are often taken into account, prudent estate planning includes the accurate structuring of wills, trusts and donations, as well as the management of concerns such as marital contracts, CGT (Capital Gains Tax) and Income Tax.
A well-structured personal estate therefore ensures that:
- There is enough cash to pay outstanding debts.
- There is an income (and capital if required) for your dependents.
- The estate is distributed according to your wishes.
- Your business interests are protected.
- axes are minimised (e.g. Estate Duty, CGT and Income Tax).
- Your personal estate is flexible enough to accommodate changes in the economic and legal environment, as well as your personal financial circumstances.
Our personal circumstances change over time and so estate planning cannot be a once off consideration. Apart from the fact that we encourage our clients to keep in touch with us if their circumstances change, Ginsberg Financial Brokerage will provide the expert assistance required to review your estate with you annually to ensure that your interests are protected should the unforeseen occur.
Ginsberg Financial Brokerage. Helping individuals and businesses prosper since 1991.
An Authorized Financial Services Provider | FSP No. 3991 | We are FICA and FAIS compliant